Saturday, July 16, 2011

renegade craft fair


Another nice thing about being back in California was being able to go to San Francisco Renegade Craft Fair! I've wanted to go for years, but have never been able to go, so it was very exciting. Both my friend and I spent too much money, and wanted to spend more.


There wasn't a huge amount of yarn, but I picked up a gorgeous skein of this yellow-green yarn from the Spincycle Yarns booth. I still don't quite know what I want to do with it, but I love how pretty it is.


Other than Spincycle, there was also a basket of yarn at the awesomely named Rhinofluff booth: 


And there was a ton of other stuff that I just loved looking at ... (please excuse the moody cell phone pictures!) 


... like belt buckles ...


... three eyed stuffed animals ... 


... russian dolls ...


... and this bird. 

Yay, Renegade Craft Fair! I hope I can go again someday. 


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I was there too! :) I wasn't planning on it but my hubby took me so that I could pick something out for my birthday, yay. I got some rhinofluff this time and some fancy earrings. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like it was an amazing fair!! I love the handspun you picked up, it's so, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete